Our CFO Partners are the best of the best. We carefully select them based on the following criteria:
- Strong desire to add value to SME businesses like yours
- Proven track record of creating value for previous employers through financial control measures
- Accounting or financial control qualifications, and membership of relevant professional bodies for accounting requirements in Australia and New Zealand (the ACA, ICANZ, CPA, IPA, TIA, CIMA or ATMA.)
- Good communication and people skills
- Commercial expertise and an understanding of the unique issues for small and medium sized businesses.
Meet a few of our Partners:
Our partners are all qualified accountants and Chief Financial Officers with many years experience in a vast array of industries. Below some of our partners explain why they love being a part of CFO On-Call and helping business owners.
Scott Goffage – Brisbane, QLD Partner
For some, the business numbers are just numbers to make up a set of accounts, for me, I love to find the ‘real’ story they tell about how a business is going. At CFO On-Call our approach is, we’ll propose a small change here, a tweak there, which can make an huge difference to the bottom line.
Karen Ovens – Brisbane, QLD Partner
I enjoy working with business owners in assisting them in understanding their business financial capabilities that is required to drive their business in the right direction for business growth, profitability improvement, cashflow control or exit planning. At CFO On-Call we are an extensive network of professional business partners and with our combined experience across a variety of different industries we can provide financial management services to all businesses.